[Live-devel] Raw issue

BENMOUSSA Yahia - Contractor yahia.benmoussa at external.thalesgroup.com
Sat Jan 16 09:27:32 PST 2021

Hi Ross,

Yes, I confirm there is an issue if the last RTP packet contains multiple lines. This occurs especially in case of low resolution.

However, the condition "fOurSource->fCurPacketMarkerBit && fOurSource->fNextLine == fOurSource->fNumLines" is never met.

Find attached a  correction of the previous patch.

I have done a test using openRTSP and live555MediaServer streaming a mkv file containing raw video.

Yahia