[Live-devel] Delay problem of the first RTCP "SR" packet

Steve Ha steveha at u2sr.com
Fri Jan 22 05:52:04 PST 2021

Thanks for your quick and useful response,
I have checked it and admit that the "SR" always comes to the client before
the first RTP packet.

But I still wonder about two things:
1) Since the RTPTimestamp bound to the first "SR" is different from the one
bound to the first RTP packet, how can PTS be synchronized to the server's
NTP correctly at the client side?
2) Does PTS at client always monotonically increase even in case
RTPTimestamp (32-bit) is wrapped around?.

Regards.
Steve.