[Live-devel] Question for live555 mediaServer

neuq_zxk neuq_zxk at 163.com
Mon Jul 12 03:44:44 PDT 2021

Hello! I encountered a problem when using a python program to get the rtsp video stream I built by myself.I successfully built the live555 media server on the Linux server and put the stream file in the /mediaServer/ directory.I want to use cap = cv2.VideoCapture("rtsp://IP:8554/data.264") to get a real-time rtsp stream in a python program, but it fails.Is there any way to get the rtsp video stream using python?
Thanks.