[Live-devel] live-devel at lists.live555.com

Amit Patel amit.patel at einfochips.com
Sun Mar 14 23:23:43 PDT 2021

Hi,

I am working on video/audio development project.
In my client-server application, RTSP server is sending video-audio data. RTSP client is receiving video-audio data and also sending audio data.
We did changes in RTSP server to get Client side Audio Data over the RTP/TCP and RTP/UDP connection mode
Now we are looking to get Client Side Audio data over HTTP/HTTPs Tunneling mode where Audio Data come at HTTP POST connection in RTSP Server
By adding debug log, we are able to see Audio data packets at handleRequestBytes in liveMedia/RTSPServer.cpp file. Now we are looking to pass those Audio data packets to our AudioSink class.

So please provide some reference to implement this.

Regards,
Amit Patel.