[Live-devel] heap-use-after-free bug in live555

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Oct 19 18:03:10 PDT 2021

> On Oct 19, 2021, at 5:43 PM, Ba Jinsheng <bajinsheng at u.nus.edu> wrote:
>
> Why the dockerfile is exactly what I wrote before?
> What happened?

I see, from your docker file, that you are using the latest version (2021.08.24) of the LIVE555 code.  I don’t use docker (because it’s not supported on my system), but instead I did what your docker file does: built the LIVE555 code (and server) myself, ran “testOnDemandRTSPServer” (with “test.mkv”), and ran (in a separate terminal window)
	python3 poc.py
with your “poc.py” file.  It ran without crashing the server.  So I am still not able to reproduce this bug,