[Live-devel] compilation issue / vcpkg / windows

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Feb 4 02:08:47 PST 2022

> On Feb 4, 2022, at 10:58 PM, g.jaegy <g.jaegy at imagine3d.fr> wrote:
>
> While trying to build live555 through vcpkg (VS packet mananager), I get an error as the initial source tar.gz file had changed.

I don’t understand.  Where did you get your copy of the LIVE555 code?  The only version of the code that we support is the version that comes directly from our web site; see
	http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version

If you get code that calls itself “LIVE555” from any other source, then we cannot support it.  Sorry.