[Live-devel] compilation issue / vcpkg / windows

g.jaegy g.jaegy at imagine3d.fr
Fri Feb 4 12:05:26 PST 2022

Actually the stream plays fine on the newly connected player (#2), only the one that connected first (#1) has the video frozen...

I'm getting a whole frame from nvenc. I decompose it in multiple NALUs, then send each of them separately (i.e. each in a different provideFrame() call - or another function name, can't remember, I'm not in front of the computer right now), all with the same time (the original captured frame time). I think this is correct.

Since multicast is used to send the video (RDP => multicast UDP) - I checked with Wireshark, the packets are continuously sent -, could the problem come from the RTCP part?

I'm not familiar with RTCP, but could the first connected player receive some 'pause' or other RTCP command from the RTSP server to stop playing somehow ?

I've notice the example set the RTCP socket as multicast, is that correct?

Sorry I'm new in that video streaming field so I apologize if that sounds stupid...