[Live-devel] compilation issue / vcpkg / windows

g.jaegy g.jaegy at imagine3d.fr
Fri Feb 4 13:43:38 PST 2022

Thanks for your answer.

I was actually running VLC from two different PCs on my LAN.

The fact that multiple clients connect should be fully transparent to me, right ? fPresentationTime should continue increasing normally, shouldn't it ?

I'm having a week off, I won't be able to get back on this before the week after.

Thanks once again !