[Live-devel] Handing the disconnection of LiveSource in RTSP server

林柏昇 personlin at edimax.com.tw
Sat Jun 11 23:22:35 PDT 2022

Hi Ross,

Thank you for your response soon.

Do I have to reconstruct the corresponding server media session and rebind
them if I use Medium::close in my instance of FrameSource subclass?
Due to the short period of disconnecting status, we will reconnect the
device on the incoming callback of LiveSource.
Although we have to close all clients at that time, we still want to keep
the original server media session. It is okay to call Media::close?

Best Regards,

Person Lin

IoT BU/ R&D Div.
EDIMAX Technology Co., Ltd.