[Live-devel] multiple TCP connections RTSP option keep a live not work

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Mar 2 01:04:12 PST 2022

> On Mar 2, 2022, at 9:59 PM, Mono Lu (盧俊佑) <Mono.Lu at primax.com.tw> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>         We need to implement RTSP server and use it with NVR, but we found that when we connect two TCP connections, the first connection cannot receive any commands, such as OPTION and Teardown.
>         Is this a known issue? Is there any solution?

How specifically are you using our software?  (If you are not using our software, then we cannot help you.)

I suggest that you begin by using our demo applications: The “LIVE555 Media Server”, and “testOnDemandRTSPServer”.  Do you see the same problem when using these server applications (unmodified)?