Exit testOnDemandRTSPServer after TEARDOWN message

Tim Storm tim at diestorms.de
Tue Aug 1 10:13:19 PDT 2023

Hi there,

I would like to modify the testOnDemandRTSPServer example application
(or something very similar) to basically do a "proper" shutdown of the
whole RTSPServer and process (i.e. doing proper cleanup within the
program itself) after receiving a single TEARDOWN command.

Is there an quick/elegant way to implement something like that?

Using the watchVariable for doEventLoop or the eventTrigger system both
seemed unsuitable without adding a lot of unnecessary stuff. Although if
necessary it would be okay to do it within the library itself, I just
need a simple one-shot application.

I am very unfamiliar with Live555 and C++ in general, so excuse me if
this is rather basic.

Thanks,

Tim