[Live-devel] Live555 Proxy-Server Sender Report

Gous Mulla gmulla at nvidia.com
Fri Aug 11 04:23:10 PDT 2023

Hi,

We are using Proxy Server from Live555 version - 2021.12.07

As per our understanding, Proxy server sends its own time (System time) as a part of Sender Report.
Is there any provision for Proxy Sever to forward Sender Report received from backend Rtsp-Server (Camera Timestamp) to the clients instead of its own time ?
In this case we might need to forward Presentation time as well.

Here Front-end client needs frame time from camera to capture few events.

Is there any such support available in newer versions.

Thanks & Regards,
Gous Mulla
Senior Software Engineer, Nvidia
www.nvidia.com<http://www.nvidia.com>