[Live-devel] MP3 file stream crashes

Matthew Hale matthew at scansoft.co.za
Tue Aug 29 23:44:34 PDT 2023

I'm writing it for unicast. I tried the testOnDemandRTSPServer from the
source, still no luck. The WAV file stream works but not the MP3.

Can the MP3FileSource fail for some MP3s and cause this sort of thing? The
main difference between my two subsessions is the Mic stream (working) has
a custom media source that I have to encode whereas the MP3 uses the
MP3FileSource. They both use the MPEG1or2AudioRTPSink.

Kind regards,

*Matthew Hale*

*Web: www.scansoft.co.za <http://www.scansoft.co.za/>*
*Tel:  +27 21 913 8664*