[Live-devel] membership report group

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Wed Jan 18 06:13:30 PST 2023

No, this is how multicast routing works. Multicast is routed/joined by IP not IP/Port, so to not get all other traffic, each stream will have to use a separate multicast IP address.

This is infact how commercial multicast cable companies have to do it (I work in that industry) - each stream is on a separate multicast address.