[Live-devel] Client IP address for RTSP streaming

Willdoner Christian Christian.Willdoner at voestalpine.com
Fri Jun 23 01:03:26 PDT 2023

I think it is a windows problem again..
Finally I managed to filter out the IP with
            char ipbuff[INET_ADDRSTRLEN];
                        inet_ntop(clientAddr.ss_family, &(((struct sockaddr_in*)&clientAddr)->sin_addr), ipbuff, INET_ADDRSTRLEN);
instead of the AddressString function.

I have now an additional question: Is there also a function where it is detected that a client closes the stream similar to createNewClientConnection? I did not find it. Would it also be possible to detect if the client presses start/play in the media player i.e. not reopening a new connection?
_________________________________

Christian Willdoner
Sensor Systems & Machine Learning
SFM - F&E Mechatronik