[Live-devel] **EXTERNAL**Re: Adding UDP Video to an Audio RTSP URL coming from an AXIS encoder in the same stream doesn't work

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Nov 7 12:43:00 PST 2023

> On Nov 7, 2023, at 12:38 PM, Eric Eastman <Eric.Eastman at AITEngineering.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the quick response. I don't know if I can use openRTSP because the video isn't RTSP

No, I meant using “openRTSP” as a ***front-end*** client, to check for sure whether both the audio and video streams are being sent from your server (when you put both the audio and the video "ServerMediaSubsession”s into your “ServerMediaSession”).  Right now you’re saying that this doesn’t work, but you’re testing it only with a media player as your front end client.  Perhaps both streams really are being sent, but (for some reason) your media player is not able to handle this??

Running “openRTSP” as your front-end client will let you determine this for sure.