[Live-devel] **EXTERNAL**Re: Adding UDP Video to an Audio RTSP URL coming from an AXIS encoder in the same stream doesn't work

Matthew Hale matthew at scansoft.co.za
Fri Nov 10 07:08:13 PST 2023

Hi guys,

Not sure if it will help but I previously found using the VLC's console
(from menu View->Add interface->Console) very helpful for debugging this
sort of issue. There is also an option for verbose logging, I think it was
'vlc.exe --verbose=2'.

Kind regards,

*Matthew Hale*

*Web: www.scansoft.co.za <http://www.scansoft.co.za/>*