[Live-devel] Issue with serving raw UDP transport streams using testOnDemandRTSPServer

Andy Hawkins Andy.Hawkins at uniguest.com
Wed Apr 10 06:01:26 PDT 2024

Hi,

I made a small modification to the source for testOnDemandRTSPServer to specify that the input stream to a MPEG2TransportUDPServerMediaSubsession is 'raw' UDP and tested this against a multicast M2T stream. This seems to work fine, I can connect multiple clients to the RTSP server and retrieve the streams.

However, if I stop all the clients, and then restart them, then the streams fail to start.

In all cases, I was testing using VLC as a client.

Is this an issue with the testOnDemandRTSPServer code, or in my testing method?

Thanks

Andy