[Live-devel] ServerMediaSession::generateSDPDescription breaks if time_t is a 64-bit long long but sizeof(long) == 4

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Aug 1 09:48:07 PDT 2024

Godmar,

Thanks for the report.  I have just installed a new version (2024.08.01) of the code that fixes this.

(A reminder: People should not be downloading the LIVE555 code from other people’s Github repositories - and should certainly not be posting alleged bugfixes there.  To be confident that you have the correct (and latest) version of the code, you should download the LIVE555 code only from our web site.)