[Live-devel] Corrupted h264 frame when encoding bitrate is high

Ayik Ahmet a.ayik at constantrobotics.com
Wed Feb 7 02:59:26 PST 2024

I have moved to another codec which can provide sliced Nal units, problem still occures, when I have full hd resulotion and bitrate after 3mbps corruption occures. Also if I set gop size 1 I have no corruption that means problem is not about having big key frames. And ffplay debugging messages shows error about p frame. I m sending exactly same encoded frames by using another rtsp backend library and there is no corruption, I would like to understand what live555 doing while spling nal units into rtp packages and maybe then I can understand exact source of problem. Thank you