[Live-devel] Corrupted H264 frames

Ayik Ahmet a.ayik at constantrobotics.com
Wed Jan 17 23:53:58 PST 2024

 Greetings,

I am having a problem for h264 rtsp streaming. I have implemented my own source and sub session and it is working properly with frames that are encoded by hardware encoder. I started using software encoder and my stream is corrupted. I have tried to change max nal unit size from encoder and increasing max buffer size for server but no success. And one more point, I saved encoded frames into .h264 file and streamed by using "testOnDemandRTSPServer" and it works. This made me think that I should change something from server side not encoder but I m not sure. Is there any idea how to solve this issue?

Thanks,
Ozgur Ayik