[Live-devel] H264 all frames corrupted. (Ayik Ahmet)

Ayik Ahmet a.ayik at constantrobotics.com
Mon Jan 22 00:59:54 PST 2024

Greetings thank you for responding,

Yes I m using Libav from ffmpeg and the difference between them software codec gives IDR frame in sileces with 001 start code. When I break them and send seperatly all clients accept it but key frames corrupted. When I send IDR frame as one frame without spliting to slices, some clients (VLC) can decode frame properly but some (like milestone) does not decode at all. I can set number of slices for software codec but I want to have better solution which work multiple sliced IDR frames too. I m open for ideas thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Ozgur Ayik