[Live-devel] Difference between live555ProxyServer and openRTSP

info at denisgottardello.it info at denisgottardello.it
Wed Jun 5 06:12:46 PDT 2024

I don't know why but live555ProxyServer works only with "-t" switch (with this
particular device). The problem is that, after a while, I have the error

RTCPInstance error: Hit limit when reading incoming packet over TCP.
(fNumBytesAlreadyRead (1438) >= maxRTCPPacketSize (1438)).  The remote
endpoint is using a buggy implementation of RTP/RTCP-over-TCP.  Please upgrade
it!

and the video is not perfect.
openRTSP does not need the switch "-t" and the video is perfect. I don't have
any error in my syslog file.
Maybe the rtsp client implementation is different?