[Live-devel] Difference between live555ProxyServer and openRTSP

info at denisgottardello.it info at denisgottardello.it
Wed Jun 5 13:52:16 PDT 2024

Yes, I use the same computer.

Related to the first question, if I use openRTSP with the following command line
./openRTSP -F /mnt/sdd1/MoviesDirectory/006.`date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S` -q -P 240
rtsp://???:???@192.168.1.14:554/live/ch0
I have a perfect video file, without any error in console

Related to the second question I haven't got any data. The output of
live555ProxyServer was in the past email.