[Live-devel] building on raspberrypi Bookworm

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed May 29 17:25:43 PDT 2024

Brian,

I recently updated the code to add a new configuration file
	config.raspberrypi
that is known to work for building on the Raspberry Pi 5 (and likely other versions as well).  So just run
	genMakefiles raspberrypi
before building.

And this is the first time I’ve ever heard about C++ compilers complaining about ‘indentation’ (which is a bit weird, considering that indentation has no semantic significance in the language).  And the examples you gave are certainly not ‘misleading’.  I suggest turning off such warnings if you can.