[Live-devel] Issue when connecting to an ongoing SRTP session.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Sep 24 11:18:46 PDT 2024

> On Sep 24, 2024, at 10:49 AM, BENMOUSSA Yahia - Contractor via live-devel <live-devel at us.live555.com> wrote:
>

> After further tests, i observe that the server sends the correct rollover counter but openRTSP client is still not able to authenticate SRTP packets !

That’s strange.  (I presume that you have rebuilt “openRTSP” with the new version of the LIVE555 code.)

Please try running the “mikeyParse” application (found in the “testProgs” directory) on the BASE64 string that’s in the "a=key-mgmt:mikey” SDP line (in the response to the RTSP “DESCRIBE”) and in the "KeyMgmt: prot=mikey” header (in the response to the RTSP “SETUP”); they should be the same.

Does “mikeyParse” show the correct ROC (in the “HDR” section)?