[Live-devel] How can I get a file named *.m4v?

liujunxiang junxiang03 at iscas.cn
Mon Dec 15 16:28:38 PST 2003

Dear Ross,
 Sorry to take trouble to you in the latest email. As the matter of fact, I debug openRTSP
with the command
openRTSP -V -n -t rtsp://christianchallenge.org:554/ccistream/sunday.mp4
and find that in the function
   void checkForpacketArrival(void *clientData)
{
    if (src->receptionStatsDB().numActiveSourcesSinceLastReset() > 0) {
      // At least one data packet has arrived
      ++numSubsessionsWithReceivedData;               // Line 1
    }
    if (src->hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP()) {
      ++numSubsessionsThatHaveBeenSynced;         // Line 2
    }
}
Line 1 and Line 2 never execute and no packet is received. That is a pity!
I failed in getting video-MP4V-ES-<something> files.

Thanks.
Liu