[Live-devel] difficulty

paresh s mehendale mehendaleparesh at rediffmail.com
Tue Apr 6 09:16:49 PDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi there

i have some difficulties

1)  I want to monitor the server side (./testOnDemandRTSPServer) either through console or through Graphical way. Is there any way in ./testOnDemandRTSPServer  by which i can monitor the server (i.e. messages like Server is connected or not or how many clients are connected etc etc)

2)what is the exact functionality of Taskscheduler ang UserEnvironment??

3)Is there any Flow Chart to describe the functionality to clear my understanding????

4)Is there any list of classes that are used in MPEG1or2 Audio Video Streaming??

thanking you