[Live-devel] Send and receive wav (streaming)

anaino-9 at student.ltu.se anaino-9 at student.ltu.se
Wed Apr 7 09:52:29 PDT 2004

Thanks for the help Ross. We really appreciate it but we just can't get it to
work. The reason that we used the testMP3receiver and testMP3streamer as models
is that we need a sender initiated process. The receiver should listen on a
port and when data arrives it should receive the audio stream and play it to
the user. We can’t alter the signal flows because we are going to use the
company X:s servers to setup the call (SIP) and also to transfer the audio
stream. This company already has cellular clients and our PC client must be
compatible with those clients. (It’s a student project)

We changed the arguments as you suggested but the file still somehow seams to
get corrupted. Do you (or any one else) have some more suggestions? I could
post the code for the sender and reviver later I doesn’t have it here right now

Keep up the good work!
/Andreas