[Live-devel] problem with realnetwork helix server

David Xu bsddiy at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 08:37:18 PDT 2004

I am using newest live.com RTSP package to play MPEG/1/2/4 streams, it is really an excellent
package.
Problem is that my player can only connect to helix server for about 4 minutes, after 4 minutes, I
can
no longer receive any data from helix server (version 9). I observed that VideoLan 0.71 has same
problem,it uses live.com RTSP package too, if I use TCP mode, the problem does not happen, I am
wondering if it is a bug in live.com ?
Any help will be appreciated,

David