[Live-devel] Streaming Video to a QT Darwin Server...

Keith Gurganus kgurganus at 650dialup.com
Wed Apr 14 13:40:16 PDT 2004

Excuse any earlier posting, I am having email problems, hopefully this get
through!

I would like to encode a video stream on Linux and then send it to a
QuickTime Darwin Streaming Server.  I have my own video codec for QuickTime.
I have ported the encoder/decoder minus QuickTime specific stuff to Linux.
If a get a frame buffer on Linux, how would I need to package it to be
successfully decoded in QuickTime and then send it to the Darwin Streaming
Server?  Is there an example I can use as started code and add my specific
needs?

Thanks,

- Keith