[Live-devel] Problem when use Makefile.mak to create project in Visual studio 6.0 on windows XP

Mike Yan mikey at tlcwatch.com
Wed Apr 14 20:34:04 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I have difficult time to setup the project in visual studio 6.0 by using
Makefile.mak.

I followed all the steps based online instruction to create makefile.mak
file in each subdirectories. And after I used makefile.mak to create new
projects, the project only includes makefile.mak, nothing inside the
project.

Did I miss anything? By the way, I create makefile.mak in windows platiform
with those three files (makefile.head, win32config, makefile.tail)

If anyone have experienced of this case or know what it wrong? Please help
me.

Thanks!