[Live-devel] Question about transmitting MPEG2 Transport Stream...

Chin-Fu Tsao cftsao at cmlab.csie.ntu.edu.tw
Mon Apr 19 15:12:02 PDT 2004

Hi All,

Recently,I try to transmit MPEG2 Transport Stream according to the FAQ(How
can this code be used to send or receive MPEG-2TransportStreams?).Unfortunely
the result seems wrong.the packet accepted at client(mplayer) was bad,because
the decoded frames quality was very bad and have a lot of blocks.

PS.I have change my code step by step according to the FAQ and the TS file i
use to transmit was right because it can display by mplayer correctly.BTW,it
was a really TS file,because i have test it by MPEG StreamEYE.

Any helps were appreciated.
Regards

Chin-Fu Tsao