[Live-devel] Question about transmitting MPEG2 Transport Stream...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Apr 19 03:59:01 PDT 2004

>Recently,I try to transmit MPEG2 Transport Stream according to the FAQ(How
>can this code be used to send or receive MPEG-2TransportStreams?).Unfortunely
>the result seems wrong.the packet accepted at client(mplayer) was bad,because
>the decoded frames quality was very bad and have a lot of blocks.

Were the sender and receiver running on the same computer, or on different
computers?  If they were running on different computers, then are you sure
that you have enough network bandwidth between them to handle the
stream?  (MPEG-2 Transport Streams can be several 10s of Megabits per second.)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>