[Live-devel] doxygen doc for live

Pearson, Christopherx C christopherx.c.pearson at intel.com
Tue Apr 20 13:42:37 PDT 2004

Very useful, thanks for doing this!  BTW, another option for Windows
developers who have access to Visual Studio is to create a project for
each live.com subdirectory.  It isn't much work and lets you use the
Class View and Object Browser, which provide similar functionality to
Doxygen.  (Linux folks might be able to do the same thing with the
public-domain port of Visual Studio, though I haven't used it myself.)

-- Chris Pearson