[Live-devel] doxygen doc for live

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Apr 20 18:34:21 PDT 2004

At 05:05 PM 4/20/04, you wrote:
>The generation of the doc is really simple, I've only generated a
>doxygen configuration file (live.doxygen) and I've executed "doxygen
>live.doxygen", with no changes to the existing source code.
>
>If you want, I can give you my configuration file.

Luca,

Yes, please send it to the list.  I'll look into using this to generate
doxygen content automatically, to be put on the LIVE.COM web site.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this.  This has been on my 'to do'
list for a while, but I hadn't really had the time to look into it...

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>