[Live-devel] The movie duration calculation,

Achraf GAZDAR achraf_g at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 21 11:34:28 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Ross has sayed to me in previous mail that I have to implement my self how to get the movie duration because this is depends on the file format. My first question is:

1- Is there any information in the MPEG-x ES that gives the movie duration (in this case I need to add the code that parse and gives the total duration)

2- to overcome parsing, can I do this:

 movieDuration+=fDurationInMicroseconds in afterGettingframe function???

thanks in advance

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail