[Live-devel] Re: live-devel Digest, Vol 6, Issue 20

Achraf GAZDAR achraf_g at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 21 11:58:05 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I have add code to addData func in fileSink that prints the presentationtime.tv_sec and presentationtime.tv_usec to a text file. I have observed that those parameters(presentationtime.tv_sec and presentationtime.tv ) keep same values for 20 times then they change.

Please give me some clarifications about this.

Thanks in advance.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail