[Live-devel] Question about transmitting MPEG2 Transport Stream...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Apr 22 14:27:17 PDT 2004

>         I followed the instructions in FAQ and tried the multicast the MPEG2
>TS File by modifying "testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer"
>         But the following error message still comes out :
>
>         MPEG1or2VideoStreamParser::parseSlice(): Saw unexpected code 0x1c0

You got these errors because you're still using the
"MPEG1or2VideoStreamFramer" filter, which you don't need.  (That filter is
used only for parsing MPEG Video Elementary streams.)

Instead, feed the "ByteStreamFileSource" directly into the "SimpleRTPSink".

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>