[Live-devel] about synchronization of audio and video stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Fri Apr 23 14:03:36 PDT 2004

>   I know audio and video stream can be synchronized by using
> presentationTime in afterGettingFrame and
>    member function hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP() of RTPSource. However,
> it only works fine when receiving
>    mepg1/2 stream, what confuses me is that video stream always goes
> faster than audio stream by about 300  milliseconds when receiving mpeg4
> stream. could you give me some suggestions?

Can you give us some more information?  In particular, are you using the
LIVE.COM code for your server (streamer), or your client (receiver), or
both?  What are you using as your server and client?  If you're using RTSP,
do you have a example of a publically-accessible "rtsp://" URL that
illustrates this?

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>