[Live-devel] about synchronization of audio and video stream

jackXiong jackxiong at adigit.com.tw
Fri Apr 23 18:02:01 PDT 2004

Hi,Ross,

   I know audio and video stream can be synchronized by using presentationTime in afterGettingFrame and
   member function hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP() of RTPSource. However, it only works fine when receiving
   mepg1/2 stream, what confuses me is that video stream always goes faster than audio stream by about 300  milliseconds when receiving mpeg4 stream. could you give me some suggestions?
   Thank you in advance.

   best regards,
   fengrxr