[Live-devel] Problem with Vobstreamer Program

Mike Yan michael_pioneer at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:09:56 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

            I have been testing the Vobstreamer to stream *.vob files over
network. The client receiver is VideoLan's VLC. Here is the problem that
every time I started VobStreamer to multicast, it killed my network
connection and the network connection would not recover unless I reboot the
machine.  Any advise on my scenario would be great. Another thing, Can I
change Vobstreamer so it use Unicast instead of Multicast?

Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Mike

TLC Watch Inc.