[Live-devel] Getting fDurationInMicrosecond

iltes benabderrahim ilyes_benabderrahim at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 24 14:00:26 PDT 2004

hi Ross,
in FileSink.cpp i added this code:
    FILE* frame;
    frame = fopen("c:\\ListeFrames.doc", "a");
    if(frame != NULL)
    {
    fprintf(frame,"****%s%d****\n",
    fPerFrameFileNamePrefix, fSource->count);
    		fprintf(frame,"----%d----\n",fSource->count);

fprintf(frame,"----%lu---\n",fSource->GetfDuree());
    		fprintf(frame,"%lu\n",presentationTime.tv_sec);

fprintf(frame,"%06lu\n",presentationTime.tv_usec);
    		fclose(frame);
    	}
    this code allow me to be sur that i obtain the
frames (video and audio) with their presentation times
and their Number.

the problem is that fSource->GetfDuree() return 0 (in
the file) for the video source (it is ok for the
audio)
i wnat you to help me to resolve this problem.
thanks in advance.