[Live-devel] Encrypted program stream by RTP

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Mon Apr 26 15:28:35 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible not to de-mux the program stream and send
the encrypted program stream directly through RTP. At the receiver end, I
might use the RTP filter to catch the data and then decrypt the program
stream. In other words, can I just use RTP as a transmission medium (like
TCP)? And some other middleware will be used to decrypt the content
contained inside the RTP payload.

And if it is possible. Which test program should I look at for example?
Thank you in advance for your suggestion.

Dixon Siu
---