[Live-devel] Multicast Address Allocation API

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Tue Apr 27 12:57:16 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your promptly reply on the issue about encrypted program stream.

By the way, what is the status of RTT negative value issue? I will look into
it after I finish my coding. Of course, I am not an expert in this issue. So
it will take me a long time to locate the root cause and fix the problem.

Just out of the blue. I came across RFC 2771 (multicast address allocation).
Do you think Live.com's RTP library will later implement multicast address
client that allow dynamic multicast address instead of the prespecified one?
It would be a good selling feature.

Regards,
Dixon