RE : [Live-devel] What tools shall I use in this situation?

Zhu Tao isc10890 at nus.edu.sg
Fri Apr 30 20:41:28 PDT 2004

Tried Mplayer www.mplayerhq.hu or JMF player?
	-------- Message d'origine--------
	De: live-devel-bounces at ns.live.com de la part de Ma Lin
	Date: ven. 30/04/2004 17:06
	À: LIVE.COM Streaming Media - development & use
	Objet: [Live-devel] What tools shall I use in this situation?

	Hi friends,

	I am modifying Live.Com codes to support m-to-1 streaming (distributed streaming, multiple streamers try to stream different data to the receiver, and the receiver will group data locally).
	Currently, I am partially done with MP3 ADU streamer and receiver. My boss asked me to give a real-time playback demo to him: a Winamp-like player is needed to play back the under-receiving MP3 file.
	I’ve browsed through the players in the list offered by Live.Com website, but all of them are for 1-to-1 streaming whose input pseudo-address is a single source.
	Anyone can give any suggestion on such a player that it can read local file from time to time (which grows as streaming progress), and play back the Mp3?

	Thank you all!
	And especially thanks to Ross, your LiveMedia Library is so helpful to me :-)))

	Ma Lin