[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer.exe doubt

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Wed Aug 4 13:23:54 PDT 2004

i was looking at the testOnDemandRTSPServer.exe program ..when i ran the
testOnDemandRTSPServer.exe it was reading the media files present in the
folder and starts streaming(reflecting) it ...

in my application the broadcaster will be decided upon a token passing
mechanism i.e there is no standard broadcaster here in my application...

i know that Darwin Streaming Server can do this ..i mean it can accept
from various broadcaster and start reflecting it...

i think i cant use the LIVE.com RTSP server for my application...what i
understand is that it cant accept a stream from broadcaster(it can only
read the media files present in the folder) and reflect am i right ?

Vithal