[Live-devel] unable to recieve unsupported RTP data using openRTSP ...

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Sun Aug 15 15:15:23 PDT 2004

i've changed the payload format it doesnt work.one more important thing to
note is it is not JPEG data that is being streamed by my server..i'm
reading a image file converting it into byte data, generating an RTP
header and i'm putting this byte data in the RTP packet,the program goes
in lopp it reads the same image everytime and broadcasts it.Since it is
not JPEG i think i need to use -s option.All my RTP packet contains is RTP
header followed by payload.i'm also sendin u the code that is doing all
this.I use eclipse for doing java based programming..u can directly import
this project in that.

how do i use -s option now...my server it still running..u can check out ..

rtsp://128.82.5.57/odu199.sdp

-raja