[Live-devel] unable to recieve unsupported RTP data using openRTSP ...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Sun Aug 15 14:16:12 PDT 2004

At 11:15 AM 8/15/04, you wrote:
>i've changed the payload format it doesnt work.one more important thing to
>note is it is not JPEG data that is being streamed by my server.

Because your data is not JPEG (and so you're not following RFC 2435), you
should not use "JPEG" as the payload type name in your SDP
description.  That's what's confusing "openRTSP".

Instead, use a non-standardized payload type name like "X-ODU-IMAGE".  If
you do this, "openRTSP" won't expect to see RFC 2435 data, and then you can run
         "openRTSP -s 0"
to receive the data.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM