[Live-devel] RTSP Client ( RTPSource )

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago at remotevideo.com.br
Fri Aug 27 15:03:26 PDT 2004

Hi,

  I'm trying to write a simple RTSP client, and everything seams to work, except that the image quality is very bad. I compares with VLC and the quality is a lot better, but it's more or less 3 or 4 seconds behind, so I figured there must be a buffer somewhere... but I couldn't find it on VLC's source how to do that. So I tried RTPSource::setPacketReorderingThresholdTime( 4 * 100000 );

But it didn't work as I expected, acctually I didn't notice any difference at all...

Please could some one give me a hint on what I should look for?

Best Regards,
   Thiago A. Corrêa